Below are upcoming events where you can learn more about AG Fitness, as well as sign up for programs.
REGISTER NOW! 4th Annual Fall
On October 26th, join AG Fitness for its fourth-annual fall clinic! Enjoy a day of training and drills led by former MLB player Jemile Weeks.
This camp will reach capacity, so be sure to register ASAP!
Date: Saturday, October 26, 2019
Time: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Where: Robert Mason Baseball Field (San Pablo Blvd. @ 62nd St. Emeryville, CA)
Ages: No age limit!
What to Expect:
- Hands-on coaching from former professional baseball players, including Jemile Weeks, with more players to be announced soon!
- Professional warm-up routine
- Drills for skill (for correct running form)
- Agility ladder
- Cone drills
- Shoulder programs (to strengthen throwing arm)
- Tee work
- Soft toss
- Live BP
- Hitting evaluation
- Ground balls
- Glove work
- Goodie bags (distributed post-clinic)
- TONS ON FUN!!!
What to Bring:
- Workout attire
- Baseball glove
- Batting gloves
- Baseball bat
Fall Ball Workouts
Join AG Fitness every Sunday from 10:00 - 11:30am at Oakland Tech High School to improve your fundamental baseball skills.
Intermediate and junior players are invited to participate in this weekly camp.
This eight-week camp will run through mid-October. Contact Archie for more information.